Friday, March 17, 2006

A Grand Adventure

Welcome to my blog! Lately, I've been so addicted to this world called blogging. Without fail, several times a day, I check on about six different Mommy blogs I've discovered. Finally, after yet another time I called my husband over to the computer to see what cute or amazing thing I was reading about, he convinced me that I should start my very own. Let this be our way of sharing with friends and family the latest adventures of our family and the wonderful thing it has become.

3 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I hope you'll find it as rewarding as I have. You've made a good start of it, for sure!

Best wishes, I'll be looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you better.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger allison said...

I'm so excited to read a new blog! Can I link yours to mine? I'd be glad to, but only if you say it's okay :)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger wermit said...

Of corse you can link me! I'd love that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home