Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One day

One of my favorite new Jenna things is when she curls up next to me and "reads" to me. The other night, she wanted to read her Noah's ark book. Every page she turns starts with "One day..." She seems to have gathered that if you read a book from the back to the front, you get a different story. I enjoyed her reverse rendition about Noah. She told me all about how the animals saw a rainbow, then there was a storm with thunder, and then they all went back to the zoo.

It's the type of thing where blogging about it doesn't do it justice, but it's just so damn cute I had to share!

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i can just see it, but of course it does help that I know her...LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home