Thinking of Baby Stellan
I added a blog called My Charming Kids to my blogroll several months ago. It is written by a wonderful Mommy who lives in northern Minnesota with her husband and their four kids (ages four and under!). They are so commited to and grateful for the family they've created. And despite having never met them, I'm completely hooked on this wonderful family and the greater message she brings to the blog world.
I found this particular blog when the Mommy (aka McKmama) was expecting their youngest son. Stellan is four months old now and has been a miracle from the start. He was diagnosed with heart failure in utero and was not expected to survive. He surprised many by not only being born alive, but thriving in this wonderful family. You can read more about his journey here. He is an absolutely adorable little boy.
Baby Stellan is in trouble now and my heart aches for this family I've never even met. He is currently in a children's hospital with a dangerously high heart rate; a heart rate that has so far been resistant to medical intervention. Baby Stellan has been on my mind a lot in the recent days and I pray that his little heart will return back to a normal rhythm and allow him (and his family) to get some peace and some much needed rest.
If you are so inclined, send a healing thought or prayer to Baby Stellan today. At the very least, visit this wonderful blog and become hooked like I have. Click on the picture below for a quick link:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home