Big News!
And now I present to you my best excuse for being a terrible blogger lately. I've been a little pre-occupied with a little project. A little project that is DUE IN DECEMBER!!! Jenna (and the rest of us!!) is proud to announce she is going to be a big sister. And if you were walking by on the sidewalk, or working in the checkout at the grocery store, or delivering our mail...she would tell you herself. She is very excited...and its been fun watching her absorb it all. I hope she'll be as thrilled when the baby is actually here.
The first several weeks for me were filled with many queasy days and very early bed times. I am about 12 weeks now and starting to feel so much better. I'm grateful to be eating better now and not feeling so dead to the world all the time. Growing a new baby is a lot of work, I guess! :)
This new development has sprung us to action in this household. We are busy getting our house ready to go on the market and find a four bedroom house. Lots of work, but such an exciting time for us all.

4 Comments:
Congrats to you and your husband and especially your daughter for gaining a sibling to play with.
Good luck witht the move... exciting times for you!
Okay, we forgive you for not blogging for a while. And to make it up to us, there's a house down the street from us that is for sale and would be PERFECT for you!
Congratulations (again), we are so excited for you guys. You've been so good to us during Talia's first year, you make sure to let us know what we can do for you!
Congratulations !!
Have a healthy and safe pregnancy !
Good luck on house hunting !
WHAT?!?! You are pregnant?!?!?!
LOL!
So thrilled for you guys, as you know. Howabout a boy, so he can get in trouble with his boy cousin on the way!!
Post a Comment
<< Home