Not sure it gets any better....
Today on Christmas I turn the big 3-3. : )
Jenna looks at me and says "Howsa Birday, Mommy" in her sweet little voice. I don't have to tell you how that little voice makes my day.
Thank you punkin'.
I'm so blessed.
I am the Mommy. Jenna is 5 years old and just became a big sister in December. Kaitlyn joined our family in a blizzard. A sign of things to come with her? I am married to a wonderful man who has brought to my life an energetic and very smart step-daughter named Kyleah. When I'm not trying to be the best Mommy and wife I can be, I'm a 911 dispatcher for a local police department. A grand adventure is what I was promised when I met my husband...a grand adventure is what it's become.
4 Comments:
Your parents are the ones who are blessed - many times over. Thank you for being you and sharing your family with us. Love, Mom and Dad
Well Happy Birthday, a little late! I am already the big 33. Not all that fun, is it?
Happy Birthday, wermit! Hope your day was wonderful. It sounds like it was off to a good start.
Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment
<< Home