Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Spirit is Growing!!!

Grandma took this one last week at her house.



At our house, we try to compensate for our goofy schedules by making the most out of the time we have together. I had a three day week end this time and my honey was off with me for two of them! In a matter of those two days, we mananged to do all of our Christmas shopping, buy and put up our Christmas tree, go out to lunch together!!!!!!!! (without a high chair being involved), and listen to Elvis sing "Blue Christmas" at every single store we went to.

Kyleah did not have her "overnight" this weekend, but she comes to our house each morning before school. I took advantage of that yesterday and put everyone to work at 7am to decorate the tree. I don't suppose many do their decorating at that early hour, but I wanted us all to be involved. I took my usual spot on the floor and attached the hooky-hanger thingies to each ornament and handed them to Daddy and Kyleah. Jenna wandered about the living room alternating her time between getting into the ornaments and spending time with her new love : an old computer keyboard.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! good job! Glad you all got to decorate together, even if it was at 7 in the morning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home