Friday, November 24, 2006

Using the sympathy vote

We are going to use this one on our Christmas Cards. We are hoping that people will send this poor sad looking child some loot! : )

5 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh she's already gonna get plenty of loot because of how cute she is! We had such a nice time with you at Thanksgiving yesterday...I think I am gonna go have a piece of your leftover pumpkin pie! yum!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Erin said...

That's a great picture! It will be a hit!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger allison said...

LOL -- great idea!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Are you guys still ALIVE?? I hope all is ok!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing, although I know they are still alive! lets get some blogging going again! stat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home