Sharing a link...
After watching a wonderful video montage done by Allison for her little Ainsley, I visited this site, shamelessly copied her, and did one for Jenna. It was so easy and so fun to do. I still can't watch it without crying, but I guess that is what a Mommy does. :)
I chose not to post it here because there are pictures of folks who I've not asked permission to place on my blog. And after the results, I may just use it for a Christmas gift or two. :)
Please do give it a try. It's very worthwhile.

3 Comments:
Awww -- I bet it turned out great! Wasn't it easy to use???
Hey! Aunt Julie wants to see it!!! Thanks for making up for lost time and giving us 4 blogs! Sorry you are in a slump, I have been in one for 6 months! GGrrr. It's almost turkey day though, then we can all see each other and eat lots of food and not care about calories for a day! or two, depending on the leftovers we can wrangle away from your folks...LOL
I bet it is really neat! Isn't that a neat site!?
Post a Comment
<< Home