Friday, November 10, 2006

So not ready for this...



We are at the beginning stages of our first winter storm. Although Daddy had to venture to work today, Jenna and I got to stay home and watch the snow fall. In fact, last night we declared today "Jammie Day" and have been cozy ever since.

Jenna hadn't seen snow yet. She keeps looking out and saying "Snow! Oh My!"

5 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Erin said...

OH, I'm so jealous!! I love the first snow (and jammies and staying warm inside.) :)

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger allison said...

I'd love to watch the snow fall from my house... but then, going out in it is another thing entirely, isn't it???

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Snow is great when you don't have anywhere to go.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, its been almost a week and no new posts...you know I check this every day dont you?? Get crackin', you disappoint me every day i don't get a new Jenna fix :) Sorry I didnt email you back yet, been busy! I will get on it after I run to Walmart!

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

saturday, and stil waiting.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home