Friday, October 20, 2006

Delicious Giggles

Like I have mentioned before, Jenna doesn't giggle very often. Tonight, the family was going to carve pumpkins. Due to some scheduling conflicts, we started just after Jenna went to bed. (We'll do one with her at a different time.) After we got into jammies, she wanted to touch the pumpkins waiting to meet their fate on the counter. The one she touched first started to topple over and I grabbed it before it fell. I don't know why, but for some reason she thought this was the funniest thing she'd ever seen. She exploded in a fit of giggles. So, like all goofy parents, we repeated the scene over and over and drank in the wonderful sound.

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! What is the deal with not inviting US to carve pumpkins too??? Obviously, you do not realize the joy this holiday brings to me :) You have some sweet talkin' to do to make it up to us! That giggle is damn cute though :)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

That is so cute! It is a mystery what will tickle their funny bone. Glad you caught it on film!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Erin said...

LOL... I agree that giggle is too cute! Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home