Tuesday, October 03, 2006

And now a confession...

Jenna is enthralled with "Dancing with the Stars". I put her in her jammies, curl up on the couch with her and her milk and turn out the lights. Then I hear "Dance? Dance?"

She says it every night and even during the show's commercials.

She claps for them when they are done and seems genuinely concerned when one of them drops to the floor in a fancy spin. ("uh oh crash")

Fortunately, she has not yet asked for the phone to cast a vote for her favorite.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! This makes Aunt Julie VERY happy! I love this show, and even though Uncle Scott pretends he doesn't really care to watch, he watches it with me and comments on things! Maybe we will have to have a big "Dancing With the Stars" finale party! Maybe Jenna will be a world famous ballroom dancer someday! Although I don't like the idea of our jenna wearing those skimpy dance outfits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home