Feeling better
Thanks for your well wishes and good advice. Jenna and I are both recovering from our colds. How come she recovered faster and with greater ease than I did? Does that make me old? Luckily, no one else in the family seems to have caught our bug either.
On another good note, Jenna had her 18 month check up today. She is still a little peanut, only at 15% for weight, but I'm the only one who worries about that. The doctor says she is doing great. The best part is, no shots today. I was grateful for that because she is at that age where she is really starting to remember things and I know she's eventually going to start associating doctor visits with shots. Having a reprieve was nice. Bad news is, we'll go get our flu shots in a couple of weeks.
On the way to Grandma and Papa's today, I heard Jenna in the back seat saying "owe! owe!". I looked at her in the rear view mirror and she is looking at me, smiling, and pinching her face. She has been doing this a lot lately - sometimes she'll pull on her hair and say "owe!" then smile and look at me. My part is to say "well then don't do that then." Then she smiles big and says "okay." Goofball.

3 Comments:
Oh, I'm so glad that you both are feeling better! Sounds like Jenna had a great doctors appt. too!
Glad you gals are feeling better. What a goofball she is, but adorable!
Funny girl. I'm glad to hear there were no shots. I was such a wimp I always sent M. when I knew there were shots.
Post a Comment
<< Home