We've got trouble
We live in Wisconsin, home of the Green Bay Packers. Despite their dismal start to this year's season, we fans are steadfast in our hope for a good season.
The trouble? I was trying to teach Jenna to say "Go Pack, Go!". She immediately began saying "pat, pat, pat" and then patting her little legs and then throwing her hands in the air. It seems she thinks I'm referring to the Little Einstein show that she watches at Grandma's. (Grandma tells me you have to pat your legs to help the rocket gather enough power for lift off - and everyone watching has to help!)
She won't be convinced otherwise.
This isn't good.

4 Comments:
OH NO! This is the most horrible thing I have heard. You MUST let Aunt Julie in on this problem. We can lead an intervention, so she WILL emphatically yell GO PACK GO! If not, you may have to trade her in for a new model I am afraid. This is not acceptable.
See readers? I told you it was serious.
LOL... I can just imagine the "pat, pat, pat." Too cute.
OK, after watching the game today, maybe Jenna has a good point. Let's just cheer on the Little Einstein rocket to lift off instead, my green and gold heart is breaking AGAIN this year...
Post a Comment
<< Home