Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just fun



Daddy has been home with us on his days off. We've both been spoiled. Here are a couple of fun pics from last night's "race around the living room spectacular."

5 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Erin said...

LOL... She's such a cutie! Glad you've got to spend some time with your hubby!

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that smile and those curls are priceless :) I miss her! We gotta get together soon! Oh, and I miss you too :)

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, by the way, Toby likes to race around the living room too :) And where did your coffee table go to?? Did Jenna need more running room? LOL

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger wermit said...

Thanks, Erin! :) Sure wish I could do pigtails!!!

Aunt Julie, we move the coffee table to not only create maximum racing room, but to also block off the area near the light/plant/cords/other fun stuff we don't let her get into. Sending you an e-mail next!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Looks like she was having a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home