Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ketchup...good for the skin

Disclaimer: No small children or animals were harmed in the filming of this event.


And while you are at it, throw in an oreo for dessert.



I heard "uh oh, mess" about 254 times through this meal. Each time she'd say it and then giggle. :)

5 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the food of choice in the first picture?

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger wermit said...

Culvers grilled cheese sandwich and french fries. : ) At first, she politely put her french fry in the *very small* puddle of ketchup on her tray and then ate it. This was quickly followed by "I love how the ketchup feels when I squash my little fingers through it".

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Erin said...

LOL... I think it's pretty cute!

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I am being a tattler here...Scott read your post, but is not commenting, simply because you expect him to after your comment! Wow, are you two definitely siblings! Hope I don't get in trouble, but I can handle him :) Thought I could make you smile with that knowledge!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger wermit said...

You just remind him that his birthday is coming sooner than mine is. I know people. That'll make him shake in his boots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home