A Grand Adventure is Bound to Happen
I am the Mommy. Jenna is 5 years old and just became a big sister in December. Kaitlyn joined our family in a blizzard. A sign of things to come with her? I am married to a wonderful man who has brought to my life an energetic and very smart step-daughter named Kyleah. When I'm not trying to be the best Mommy and wife I can be, I'm a 911 dispatcher for a local police department. A grand adventure is what I was promised when I met my husband...a grand adventure is what it's become.


9 Comments:
LOL... It looks like she enjoyed it!
Was it double stuff??? Those are Uncle Scott's favorite.
Hey, why were you up at 3:29 am to post this by the way?!?!
They were double stuff!!! The only oreo way to go. I was wondering if anyone would notice the time. I was ordered in to work at 3am today for 12 hours. :(
eewwww....that is no fun. So sorry!
hey that last post was me...sorry. That is my political blog name...:)
Oooh, Avery's had one or two in her lifetime. They are a rarity around here because I'll eat the whole package!
Oh, that is so funny!
Hey, this was early Thursday morning, and now it is Monday! I need more Jenna blogging! quit slacking!! :) unless of course, you have a good reason for doing so!
Post a Comment
<< Home