Commercials
There is a commercial that plays here for some sort of Swiffer product - the one where the cute little fruity pebble things conveniently fly onto the life saving sticky Swiffer pad - saving the Mommy from any sort of trouble. The song in the commercial is "one way...or another, I'm going to find you...I'm going to get ya, get ya, get ya". Jenna likes this commercial and aways sings along to that saying "decka, decka, decka".
Turns out, we now have a problem. Tonight, she has started singing this to other cleaning commercials as well. The pledge duster and the Mr. Clean mop thing were advertised tonight while we were sitting together before bed. Sure enough: "decka, decka, decka" and then she looks at me expectantly like, "see how smart I am?"

1 Comments:
That is HILARIOUS! I hope to witness this in the near future :)
Post a Comment
<< Home