Secrets and surprises...
A wonderful thing happened this weekend in my family. My favorite brother in the whole world (he'd remind you that he is my only brother) proposed to his girlfriend Julie this weekend while in Chicago. They've been dating for year and are so good for each other and good to each other. I had such a fun time this past week e-mailing both of them about the weekend away...I knew he had the ring and I knew she didn't have one clue it was going to happen. I continued to lie to the poor woman all week to help keep the secret! Sorry Julie!!!! :)
Thankfully I believe she is still on cloud nine and doesn't seem to be holding my sneakiness against me.
We are so glad to have Aunt Julie officially in our family!
Congratulations you guys!!!!

5 Comments:
That is great! Congrats to them :)
I forgive you :) I can't wait until Jenna can learn how to add "Aunt" to Jeweee. Of course, I am so happy to finally have a sister too! And I guess your hubby counts as well :P Get that camera out, we need more Jenna pictures!
Wonderful. Both Noni and I got to be sneaky when Uncle B. proposed to Aunt K. Noni was so sneaky she even had K. deliver the ring to B. in Colorado herself. She had no idea what she was carrying.
Congrats to them! That is sooo exciting!!
Favorite brother in the whole world, or just the guy who happens to be engaged to your future favorite sister-in-law in the whole world....okay, favorite brother is much shorter...
Post a Comment
<< Home