No talent in this post


I admire those folks who understand and use those Photoshop programs. I have Paint Shop Pro and clearly don't get it. I try to use it, but ultimately really screw up the picture, get frustrated, and then just use the original - afterall, by that point the original looks pretty good after seeing the "improvements" I made.
Case in point: these two photos from today. I had to crop both of them (clearly my only talent when it comes to this stuff). Then I tried to lighten them. Do you think I could get poor Jenna to look the same color in both of them? Nope.

4 Comments:
My dear Wendy...I will help you next time we see each other and are anywhere near a computer! I am not 100% fluent with it, but I can help with the basics! By the way, Scott left a comment for you by the popsicles, in case you didn't see :)
Well, they're great pictures nonetheless!
I think they look great!
eh, we're not too worried about continuity.
Post a Comment
<< Home