Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Who's this?




This is on Jenna's wall. Tonight before bed I pointed to Pooh and said "Who's this?" and she said "Pooh!". Then I pointed to piglet and said "who's this?" and she said "momma!". I'm hoping its a reference to my steadfastness as a friend, my loyalty and my willingness to help others. I'm hoping its not related to any kind of pig reference.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger allison said...

LMAO! Don't worry, Avery called my mom "Shamu" not too long ago :) In case you're not sure, "Shamu" is the name of a whale at Sea World. Ooops!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger wermit said...

Oh no!!! LOL! That would be so much worse. I'll have to tell my Mom that. Jenna will say everyone's name except for "Grandma" (or anything remotely close). I'll tell her to keep patient and that it could be worse. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home