Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Sunday Blues



My apologies for an old picture. Now that I'm blogging, I have to get better at having my camera handy during the day. Instead tonight, I give you one of my favorites. It's from a couple of months ago - when it was actually cool outside and not 96 degrees out. She is laughing at my brother's new puppy Toby (who is just outside of the camera shot).

I was blessed to have these past three days off with my family...and on an actual weekend too! With both of us working shift work, that doesn't happen very often. I'm having a hard time lately with this goofy rollercoaster schedule we are on all the time. I long for a normal week and a normal weekend...evenings off to do things like dinner together, soccer games and swimming lessons. I'm missing out and I hate that. So instead I try to make up for it all when I can. I guess Mommy guilt starts early...

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a cute one! Wish I could laugh at Toby, but today he is driving me nuts! He has cabin fever...so bad that I had no choice but to take him on a walk in this heat today! I do not think your nuts for blogging at all, and I am glad I am in on it now! It will be nice to check up on you and the family. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home