Saturday, July 29, 2006

Three things...our first tag!

by her friend Emma Thank you!

3 Things that scare me: the vacuum, loud noises, ? (we thought and thought and thought and couldn't think of a third one)

3 People that make me laugh: Papa, Ky-ky (Kyleah), Daddy

3 Things that I love: Nu-nu (watermelon), my ball, swinging

3 Things that I hate: being still to get my diaper changed, when Mommy takes my toothbrush away, when I can't play with the TV buttons

3 Things that I don't understand: Why getting new teeth has to hurt, why applesauce doesn't belong in my hair, why that baby in the mirror doesn't wave at me first

3 Things on my floor: seven books, wooden blocks, my new pink ball

3 Things I am doing right now: sleeping :) but before that I had a tubby (bath) with Daddy helping, and cuddled with Mommy on the couch

3 Things I can do: bruff (brush my teeth), take off my shoes, throw toys through the slats in the gate down the stairs

3 Things I can’t do: say "Grandma",blow bubbles , stay sitting in the tubby

3 Ways to describe my personality: easy going, happy, smart

3 Things I think you should listen to: Head, Shoulders, Knees, & Toes; Twinkle-twinkle Little Star; You are My Sunshine

3 Things that I think you should never listen to: the vacuum, all the people who keep telling me "no" when I want to do something fun, anyone who says "its nigh-night time" during the day

3 Absolute favorite foods: nu-nu (watermelon), peas (Mommy thinks this is crazy), applesauce

3 Things I liked to learn: to bruff (brush my teeth), drink from my straw sippy cup, to run

3 Beverages I drink regularly: water, milk, and water from the bathtub :)

3 Shows I watch: Elmo's World, La La (Teletubbies), The Doodlebops

3 kids I tag: Avery, Chayleigh, and Riley

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I just saw this! Thanks for tagging Avery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home