She loves me anyway...
...despite my singing.
Jenna has always loved it when someone sings to her. I think all little ones do.
Thankfully she loves me despite my tone deaf melodies and tendency to forget the words.
Today I was singing her The Ants Go Marching song...one from Kyleah's old Barney video (may it rest in peace). I did fine until I got to "three by three" and despite improvising, I think I did okay.
"The ants go marching three by three, hurrah, hurrah. The ants go marching three by three hurrah, hurrah. The ants go marching three by three. The little one stops to......um...pee on a tree."
It rhymed, didn't it?
She smiled sweetly and clapped for all her might.
She loves me anyway...

2 Comments:
LOL... That is hilarious! Your right, it did rhyme. Now how is it really supposed to go?
You can definitely link me! I guess that was rude of me not to ask! I hope you didn't mind. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home