Wednesday, August 16, 2006

uh oh, mess

I've enjoyed Jenna's newest additions to her growing vocabulary. Her new thing is the phrases of:

"uh oh, mess" and "oh no"

Most of the time she uses them in context and I can't help but come see what she is talking about when "mess" is mentioned. :)

I took a short video of her eating her applesauce last night but can't figure out how to upload it to share with you. I'll enlist some help in the next day or so and then you can hear her cute little voice too.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger allison said...

I use google video (video.google.com) but it takes a couple of days for them to verify it and put it online. So far, it's really reliable though!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

I use zippyvideos.com, but it can be flaky sometimes. I also use the Windows MovieMaker program to size it down to a reasonable size.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home