First Tootsie Pop...Not for the faint of heart

I believe she will tell you it was worth the sticky mess. : )
(Don't worry,Mom) I'd never attempt this without the aid of one high chair seat belt and one high chair tray....and two washclothes, quickly followed by one bath.
Speaking of seat belts, I've grown to really love them. Yes, they keep her safe from falling on her melon, but they also keep her IN ONE PLACE! How nice that is sometimes. There are times, when she feels she is done and tries to wiggle her little butt out of whatever device I've trapped her in and she'll look at me and say "stuck!". I smile and tell her, "Isn't it great?". : )

3 Comments:
yeah! A new jenna blog! She is cute, but I can see why you love seat belts :)
You say that out loud??? LOL
I just say it in my head.
That was good, Hgal! That comment made me giggle. Sorry Aunt Julie! I've been trying to catch up with stuff. Plus Daddy just finished with his days off. I'll do better, I promise.
Post a Comment
<< Home