Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Family is Wonderful!!!



Kyleah needed a family picture for school. So, we took an impromptu one. :)

5 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! Jenna looks totally confused, so she just decided to make your hair pretty for the picture :) adorable!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger wermit said...

I'm glad you noticed, Julie. LOL! As he was setting up the camera, she alternated between squirming while yelling "aaaaaalllll done" to stuffing both index fingers in my ears. I was lucky to get away with nothing more than a bad hair-do. : )

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger wermit said...

Oh and I forgot, Parker Bear was in the picture too, but I cropped her out. She had one blue glowing eye and one purple glowing eye that I could not fix. She looked possessed! Not a good impression on the new teacher, I surmised.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Aw, very cute! A stackable family ;)

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Oh, I love the picture! That is a neat idea to stack all of you up like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home