Say....
As a way to pass the time in the car, I used to ask her to say the new words she was learning. "Jenna, say Papa" and then she'd repeat it. "Say applesauce" And I'd hear her in the back seat.
She quickly caught on and now she'll often quiz one of us. Today, she had Grandma and Papa laughing as she was asking them "say Papa, say money". Papa was a bit curious as to why she'd associate those particular two new words together, but I assured him that it was just a random pair of words and not something we'd been secretly programming at home. :) I had to laugh though at the grocery store later on, she started yelling "saaaayyy nuts!....saayy nuts!....nuts!!...nuts!!". I tried not to make any eye contact with the other shoppers in the produce section.

3 Comments:
LOL :) I have to say, Avery screaming "boobs, mama" in the bra section at Target was pretty embarrassing too!
uh oh...if you think saying "nuts" is bad, I won't even tell you what words Uncle Scott is planning on teaching his lovely niece...
LOL. That's pretty funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home