Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New outfit :)

I really do put socks on her. They just refuse to stay on.


What I would give to be able to do this. She sat like this for several minutes reading her little books, then sprung to her feet and ran away. There was no groaning, no hopping about complaining that her feet were asleep, and no problem with the springing. Does this mean I'm getting old?

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Oh how I wish I could stay (or even get) in some of the positions that they get into. LOL.

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when i was 4 or so, I loved to sit on the floor to watch tv with both of my legs bent back on my sides, I can't even imagine that being comfortable, but it was! AAhhh, youth :) Jenna is too darn cute in her bibs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home