Saturday, September 23, 2006

Head colds and stuffy noses

Jenna has her first little head cold. She got if from her generous, germ-sharing Mommy. :( She woke up early this morning with her own stuffy nose. I asked her if her nose was stuffy and she told me "ithee". Our dog has had an itchy nose from her allergies lately. Jenna now thinks her nose is itchy too.

Poor punkin'.

Even worse, I'm here at work miserable with not only my cold, but knowing I'm not with her. Daddy is completely and utterly capable of taking good care of her, but I feel like I should be there.

Any of you mommies have any advice on a cold remedy for her? Should I get a humidifier for her room? I'm not sure how we've avoided colds for the last 18 months, but it was bound to happen.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

One remedy that comes in handy if they get really stuffy is propping the crib mattress so she's not flat on her back.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I agree with H-gal. I sure hope that you guys get better quickly. Being sick and having a sick little one is pretty sucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home