Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Why is she louder at the store?

This post goes in the a long line of toddler-speak posts that I've read on many blogs. Avery's trip to the bra section with her Mommy is one that comes to mind. Daddy has especially been wishing that Jenna would learn the tricky C-L combination when she says her latest new word.

Today, we were in the grocery store and oddly enough were surrounded by several men. Not sure why. Jenna spotted something across the frozen food section and enthusiastically yelled "cock! cock!". Knowing immediately what had occurred, I said in a loud and clear voice, "Where do you see a CLOCK? Did you find a CLOCK?" My response was too loud and too clear, but made me feel a little less uncomfortable. :)

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAA! I can just hear her! Was there even a clock there anywhere?!?! :)

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Hee hee, good cover, mom!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger allison said...

Okay, the same thing happened to us prior to the bra incident. I'm seeing a bra incident of your very own in your future ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home