Question for the experts
Do any of you do anything to save your blogs or perhaps print them in some way? I get the feeling that blogger isn't all that reliable at times and that led me to wonder about saving my work. I'd love to print the entries somehow and include it with Jenna's baby book.
I write this with some trepidation. When I tried to google the same question, the first entry for my query was "stupid idea of the week: printing blogs".
Great.

2 Comments:
I don't print them, but I'd probably just copy and paste if I wanted to save them. Sorry I can't be of more help.
I save them two ways right now. I save them as html docs, which is pretty unwieldy. Then I also save them as .pdf's. You can download a free program from Software 995 that allows you to create pdf's.
Post a Comment
<< Home