Sunday, November 05, 2006

Nauk...Hands? Mame?

Jenna's current joy is getting to walk when we are out and about. Whenever we stop the car, all I hear from the back seat is "Nauk. Hands?". She wants to walk and knows that if she gets to, holding hands is the rule. She really does very well with it despite a few melt downs when getting back into her car seat is not how she envisioned her "nauk" ending.

The other new love in her life is the pen/paper combination (or pencil, or crayon, etc). She loves to scribble on paper and if she sees anyone writing she desperately asks/demands: "Mame? Mame?" When she is scribbling, sometimes I ask her if she is writing her name. Now "mame" is the word she uses (all the time!) when she wants to write. Yesterday when I was paying bills, I put her in her high chair and taped paper to her tray and gave her three crayons. She loved it and it allowed me to get my work done with her content in one spot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home