Poor Punkin'
Jenna is on the downhill side of another cold. She sounds so cute and pathetic with her stuffy little voice. :) I don't think she feels too badly, but she is starting to get annoyed with her continuous cough. The good news is that she slept pretty well last night, so that will help.
Last night we were cuddling on the couch before bed and she insisted on having the box her Tylenol Cold/Cough came in. Several times I heard "whatsa" and she'd point to the directions on the box. "That tells the Mommies how to give the medicine". She'd nod like she understood and then it would start all over.
Later, she looked at me and said "cake?". She hasn't been eating well with this cold and I've pretty much let her dictate her unconventional meals the last couple of days - wanting her to eat something. I told her that we didn't have any cake and that it was soon going to be nigh-night time. She looked at me for a long moment like I'd lost my mind, then reached her little fist into the box and put her fingers up to her mouth and gobbled up her pretend cake. Then she looked at me again and offered "cake?". At least I got another chance. Duh Mommy.

2 Comments:
Poor Jenna :( I hope she's back to her old self soon!
Oh Jenna Lynn...how is she doing? Is she all ready for turkey and pumpkin pie tomorrow?
Post a Comment
<< Home