Friday, November 24, 2006

Stuffy noses, but feeling better

Jenna is starting to feel better now. She still has a stuffy nose which I'm hoping will go away soon. It's so hard to watch her eat or drink anything - nearly impossible to do when you can't breathe out of your nose! If only we could teach her to blow her nose - that would help so much. We tried, but she only blows out her lips like she is blowing out her birthday candles.

We will enjoy our family Thanksgiving tomorrow at Mom and Dad's. Uncle Scott and Aunt Julie will be there with Toby. Both Great Grandmas will also share the day with us. We are looking forward to it. I'm in charge of baked corn casserole and two pumpkin pies - which I thought was pretty ambitious until I read this :)

We have a lot to be thankful for this year. I sure wish the mundane routine and BS of life wouldn't get in the way of remembering that. I try not to let it.

Hope you all had/have a good Thanksgiving! Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger allison said...

Well, it sounds like a lot more work than it was. I didn't make the crusts... :) I used the ready made ones, which in my opinion, are every bit as good. Who eats pies for the crusts anyway? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home