She may not be mine, people.
She likes peas.
It makes me queasy to even type the word. Who likes peas? My mom used to hide them (hide?) in the tuna casserole - which I liked..until I realized what she was up to. I came to call it pea casserole.
Entering a dark period tonight when I was determined to get Jenna to eat something green and good for her, I made her a few peas and put them in a dish on her tray. "PEAS!" she exclaimed. She ate a respectable amount and as she was finishing, she noticed me watching her and she smiled. Then she tilted the bowl to her lips and slurped the small amount of moisture in the bowl.
She. Drank. Pea. Juice.

2 Comments:
hahaaaaaaa! You are so weird! Who DOESN'T like peas? yum! Just like your weirdo brother who doesn't like corn...who is raised in Wisconsin and doesn't like corn?!?!?! AT least he drinks milk :)
Good Girl, Gramma like peas too! We know who's girl she is...
Post a Comment
<< Home