A Grand Adventure is Bound to Happen
I am the Mommy. Jenna is 5 years old and just became a big sister in December. Kaitlyn joined our family in a blizzard. A sign of things to come with her? I am married to a wonderful man who has brought to my life an energetic and very smart step-daughter named Kyleah. When I'm not trying to be the best Mommy and wife I can be, I'm a 911 dispatcher for a local police department. A grand adventure is what I was promised when I met my husband...a grand adventure is what it's become.

4 Comments:
Now that is darn cute! Aunt Julie enjoyed the yumminess of corn on the cob today, hwever, Uncle Scott still has not seen the light and refuses to eat corn on the cob. I think that is a sin of someone who has lived his whole life in Wisconsin! Jenna and I will have to share this superb yumminess sometime together :)
By the way, do I win some award for being your most frequent commenter??? You are probably sick of me :)
Yes you do win the award - in addition to my love. I'm always pleased that you guys are reading and love the comments!! I can always count on you, Aunt Julie!!!
yes you can! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home