Blogger slump
It's not that I don't have anything to say. It's not that Jenna hasn't said anything cute or done anything crazy or annoying or amazing. All of that has happened, I just haven't sat down to write in awhile.
I am finally recovering from a terrible ear infection. I've only had two in my life, the first was when I was in college. What started a week ago as a plugged ear turned into a severe inner ear infection, an eventual ruptured ear drum (holy ouch!), antibiotics and pain drugs and time off of work. Most could have dealt with hearing out of one ear - as a dispatcher, I need to have two good, clear ears to hear radio traffic and phone conversations - many times listening to both at the same time. It just wasn't going to work with one working ear. So the week has been about learning how to be patient and calm and quiet - yelling in frustration would only have hurt worse. :)
So, I continue to try to be patient. Those of you who know me are shaking your head knowingly thinking - patient? not exactly the top 100 words one might use to describe me.

3 Comments:
I beg to differ, you are very patient...with Jenna! But with waiting for your body to heal? not so much. but who is? Sending get well soon vibes your way...
Ugh. I know all about the blogging slump!
I hope your ear gets better soon!
So glad you are feeling better! Thank you so much for linking me to your blog. It made me laugh over and over to Jackson's dismay. He kept asking me, "Why are you laughing??" and I just kept telling him how funny my friend Wendy is. Thanks for putting a smile on my face! Will be checking in on a much more frequent basis.
Post a Comment
<< Home