New blog to share
My cousin Brian and his wonderful wife Kelly, recently had a beautiful baby girl. Baby Talia, as she is known in my house, is the only baby Jenna cares to talk about. In fact, if she sees a picture of another baby on my computer, she insists it is Baby Talia and is quite offended if I tell her that it isn't. Jenna already has dibs on teaching her to play "Tag, you're it" and how to do a sommersault. She decided these two things on our way to see Talia the day she was born.
While you are waiting for me to quit slackin' on this Jenna blog, I give you adorable Baby Talia pictures to tide you over.

2 Comments:
Oh, we love Talia! I need to hold her again very soon! But yeah, quit slackin' on the Jenna blog!! It's not like you have a reason to be busy or anything :) By the way, this is Aunt Julie!
Well we promise not to let anyone teach her how to play tag or do sommersaults, it's hereby declared Jenna's job!
Post a Comment
<< Home