Saturday, May 17, 2008

We're back!

My apologies to bloggerland. Thank you to Aunt Julie for the polite shoves back toward my Jenna blog responsibilities. We've been doing just fine. I'm learning a bit about the "trying threes" around here. From talking with other Mommies, I know that what is challenging us is far better than what some three year olds are doing to their parent's sanity, but it is challenging none the less.

My best day to report about is Mother's Day. This was the first Mother's Day that we've all been together - that is 10 years where schedules just didn't fall right. Usually one or the other has to work and usually Kyleah is with her Mommy. This year, the four of us were all together - what a wonderful Mother's Day present. I was showered with home-made cards and gifts and flowers at work. Daddy also treated me to a Starbucks gift card (yum!!!). We spent the day with family and fussed over Baby Talia a lot! (also a favorite part of my day) Jenna continues to be enthralled with that little one and still talks about how cute she is and "I think she really likes me".

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Julie Jacobs said...

It was a wonderful day. Thanks for the "polite" comment. More likely, I am driving you nuts though, right??? LOL!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger T's Mom said...

Of course she likes her, how could she not? My favorite pics from that day are of Kyleah and/or Jenna holding Talia, they are so adorable! And ruby's right, you've been gone too long!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

OK, now you've forced my hand. I didn't want to tell you this at first, but when we were thinking of names for my littlest niece we were trying to think of middle names to go with Jenna. We called Noni and told her that everyone had decided on Jenna Talia...

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger wermit said...

Hgal, I'm so glad you shared that! How interesting that your niece shares both names. I've always loved the sparkle in little J's eyes in your family pictures. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home