Thursday, October 09, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Jenna started her preschool today. She will go three afternoons a week. When I dropped her off, I was clearly more nervous than she was (did I fill out all the forms right? will she like it? what if she doesn't want me to leave? was she supposed to bring something else? and so on.) Remembering her wonderful visit to the preschool yesterday, she proudly walked in and hung up her coat and new backpack and sat down to play.


When I picked her up two and a half hours later (I have to admit, thinking of how to fill this wonderful Mommy time is new to me and exciting!!!) she told me she had a GREAT DAY AT SCHOOL! Let's hope she keeps that enthusiam until Tuesday when she goes back. :)

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Julie Jacobs said...

She looks so cute with her backpack on! Such a big girl!!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

This sounds exactly like Emma's first day. I'm glad you survived it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home