Sunday, January 11, 2009

1406 days

That is how long I waited for...

PIGTAILS!!!!


6 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Julie Jacobs said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!! It isn't that she hasn't had enough hair, it is just that it is all curled up! I am a sucker for a girl with pigtails! Not like I wasn't a sucker for her already though...

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Aww, what adorable little piggies! Worth the wait.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger wermit said...

Thanks gals! It's funny, I had wet her hair down to do this. As her hair dried, the piggies got shorter and shorter and curlier. By the time it all dried, it was a little Princess Lea-like. :)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger T's Mom said...

Absolutely adorable!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Julie Jacobs said...

Can I request this hairdo for Saturday??? :)

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger wermit said...

Oh shoot! Sorry Aunt Julie, I didn't read this until now...after we've returned. I owe you one pigtails do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home