A Package from Santa!
This week Jenna got a special package in the mail. It was left at our front door and Jenna could clearly see her name on it from the window. It was from Santa! Santa even wrote her a letter. The letter included details only Santa could know about: how hard she works in preschool, what a great little sister she is, and how much she loves to do the dishes. It even included a line or two about Parker Bear and Kyleah! I had a chance to preview the letter before it was officially sent and Jenna looked at me curiously after I read it. It was the sweetest thing - a letter created just for her. I then had to explain to Jenna what "happy tears" is.
With the letter were a small stocking, candy cane, ornament, pencil and gingerbread man eraser. Most important in the box was some magical oats Jenna is supposed to sprinkle outside for Rudolph to find on Christmas Eve.
As you can see, she was thrilled!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home