Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Looking for sympathy

Parker Bear would like to take this opportunity to tell you all how difficult this house selling prospect has been for her. Just look....



When we have a showing while we are at work, Parker Bear goes to Doggie Daycare. Despite the wonderful care givers, ample playing room, friendly companions, and swimming pools there, Parker is not comfortable at all. She just doesn't do well with being separated from us. We've tried different options there and during her last visit, she was even upgraded to a doggie suite - a/c, a tv tuned to the animal planet, comfy bed...sounds heavenly to me. Parker chose to spend her time trying to claw her way out of the door. What resulted was a cracked toe nail, a cut to her paw, and this humiliating contraption. I must admit, she was hilarious to watch as she learned that her head clearance and her peripheral vision had just been drastically changed.

She has actually tolerated her lampshade very well and left her owie alone to heal. She is just one more family member who is hoping this adventure is over soon!

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Aunt Julie said...

Oh Parker Bear, you goof nut!!!

I am sorry, but I laughed out loud when I saw this picture...I am a bad Auntie...

She has my sympathy though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home