Christmas Tree Blues
Jenna is troubled that the tree is down. She watched us take it down and knows its curbside now waiting for the Christmas Tree Eating Men to come and take it away. The sad part is that she forgets it's been taken down. She comes home or wakes up and looks at me and says "Kissis Twee?" thinking that she'll be able to flip the switch that turned the lights on. Then I remind her that we took it down. Last night she wanted to kiss it good night.
She's been staring out at the curb a lot lately. "G'bye Kissis Twee. See ya" Maybe I should call and ask the Men to put us on next week's schedule.

1 Comments:
Awww :( I guess the good news is that the Valentine's stuff is out in the stores already, so maybe you can encourage her to move on to that.
Post a Comment
<< Home