Monday, December 24, 2007

This year has been so fun now that Jenna understands a bit more about Christmas and Santa. This year is the first year that Daddy and I have had to make some important decisions: does Santa wrap or not? He does. I'm also told that he uses paper that is only used for his presents and should not be used for other gifts.

She likes Santa from a distance - and I think she'd be happier if Santa left the loot in the driveway instead of in our home. She's a bit unsure about the big guy sneaking in in the middle of the night. Even as the big day approaches, Jenna has been reading and re-reading the Toys r Us catalog. Each treasure she finds, she says "Maybe Santa can get me that." On one occasion I told her that she'd have to sit on Santa's lap and tell him about it. She looked at me a little concerned. "Can I tell him on the floor?". As a person who's always been suspicious of Santa (and clowns - a whole other blog posting), I couldn't blame her. "You can tell him on the floor," I told her. Then she looked really worried: "Will he be mad?" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home