Happy Birthday Aunt Julie!
I know your hubby (The lurker) is out of town. We just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! Tell Toby to give you lots of big, wet, sloppy kisses from us.
We love you!
I am the Mommy. Jenna is 5 years old and just became a big sister in December. Kaitlyn joined our family in a blizzard. A sign of things to come with her? I am married to a wonderful man who has brought to my life an energetic and very smart step-daughter named Kyleah. When I'm not trying to be the best Mommy and wife I can be, I'm a 911 dispatcher for a local police department. A grand adventure is what I was promised when I met my husband...a grand adventure is what it's become.
4 Comments:
awwwww! How sweet was that! Thank you so much! I would love a big hug from Jenna right now :) Hope you are all safe and warm tonight with this awful weather. Mom said I was born in a blizzard too...LOL.
Happy Belated Birthday, Julie!
There, the lurker has left a comment...Happy now?! (Happy birthday baby!)
Good work, Uncle Scott. That made me happy! Glad you are back home safe and warm.
Post a Comment
<< Home