Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not how I remember it all going down

Tonight during snuggle time, Jenna pointed a wiggly finger towards the pictures on the wall of Aunt Julie and Uncle Scott's wedding.

"That was from the wedding, Mommy" she told me.

"That's right, Jenna Bean, do you remember who got married on that day? Who's special day was it?" I asked her.

She seemed confused.

"Remember, Aunt Julie married..." and I paused for her to fill in the blank. "Me!" she exclaimed, and then very matter of fact, she said, "Aunt Julie married me".

"No, Aunt Julie married Uncle Scott, remember?"

"Aunt Julie married Uncle Scott. And then she married me."

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Julie Jacobs said...

aaawwww, my heart swells :) I guess that post more than makes up for your blog slacking lately :) Uncle Scott and I are very lucky to have such a sweet girl in our lives. Give her a big hug and kiss from us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home