Sunday, June 22, 2008

Papa and Jenna had plans today. They were going to go to the grocery store. Afterall, Jenna told me, "Grandma needs cheerios." Really, was there any question now - this was obviously a serious matter.

I'm told that just prior to leaving, a trip to the bathroom was suggested. We try to encourage Jenna to go potty before we leave the house - Grandma and Papa have the same rule. Jenna, however, did not have this part of getting ready to go in mind.

Papa: "Jenna, go in and try to go potty before we leave."

Jenna: "But I don't have to go potty."

Grandma: "Just go in and try."

Jenna (getting increasingly irritated) "I don't have to go potty!!!"

Papa: "Just try, then we can leave."

Jenna: "I don't have to go potty!! There isn't any potty in my body!!!"

"Jenna, ..."

It was at this point, Jenna lifted up her shirt and looked at her belly and demanded, "Look, there is nothing down there!"

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Julie Jacobs said...

she's no dummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home