A trip to the country
Yesterday we were invited to our friend Gwen's house. You see, Gwen's horse had a little filly about a week ago and Jenna couldn't wait to meet the "baby horsey". On our way to see them, we stopped by the grocery store and Jenna picked out an apple to bring to Coca, the mommy horse. She was so proud of herself and held on carefully to that apple the whole ride there.
Here is Gwen and the new addition, Coquette (I hope I spelled it right):
Peek! We see you!
Jenna was thrilled when Coca ate the apple she brought. Seeing little bitty Jenna next to that big horse was so amazing. As you can see from these photos, mommy and baby didn't stray from each other. Coca kept a watchful eye on us, and her little one, but was very patient with us intruding in on her space and letting us visit. She is a very good Mommy.




1 Comments:
Awwwww, I love babies! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home