Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Takes a lot out of a girl...

Preschool is going so well. I'm so pleased with how she is doing and what the place is like. Want to know the strangest part for me? Leaving her there. I tell people that and they look at me with sympathy in their face and say something like: "aww, I'm sure it's hard to see her grow up" or something similar. It's not that at all. I'm not emotional about this new milestone (with exception of being really proud of her!). It's just so strange to leave here there and not take her with me. It's like I'm forgetting something. I feel like her teacher is going to call me as I'm halfway home and say "hey, you can't just leave your kid here!" :)


One thing I have learned from these last few preschool days is, Jenna is EXHAUSTED from those two and a half wonderful hours. She has even started to tell me as we leave the parking lot that she needs to go home and take a snoozer and that she is "just tired from school".

Must be those growing brain cells...

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Julie Jacobs said...

Awwww, I am glad she is having a good time! I wish we could all take a snoozer like that! She looks so sweet when she is sleeping :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home